Friday, February 12, 2016

Progress Report: Back on track!

New rule: No Skyrim before 5.
Honestly, it's a been an enormous enormous clusterfuck around here. Distractions, delays, excuses, missed deadlines... I mangled my sleep cycle beyond recognition, I was off my ADHD meds for like three weeks, I got impressively sick... I'm not gonna let it happen again, though. This month, I'm gettin' shit done.

[redacted]

This month was two musings, the first is a profile for a new sci-fi/fantasy OC that can fit into almost any unrealistic setting, and the second is a short scene about a pair of scaly characters. If you want to see them now, or vote on the musings for next month, you'll have to check out my patreon!

And, in regards to further progress, I've finally finished the rough draft for Operation K-9 chapter 2! I imagine, perhaps optimistically, that I'll be finished with it and the preview will be up sometime next week, so look forward to that! Speaking of, I should probably stop procrastinating and get back to the rewriting... >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment