Monday, December 21, 2015

Progress Report: Holidays, man.

1/4/16: UPDATED

Hey there, squish here, just checking in briefly since I've been quiet for a while. I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive and writin'. I'm working on a new chapter of Operation k-9 at the moment, and it's going well! Progress IS definitely slow, though. With the holidays approaching, I've been losing writing time to holiday prep. You know, shopping for presents, decorating the house and the tree, decorating Grandma's house for her, baking cookies, frosting said cookies, eating the frosted cookies, having to bake more cookies... The usual stuff. Unfortunately unavoidable tasks, and tasks that tend to spoil the mood, as they say. I also lost a day re-watching Star Wars before seeing the Force Awakens, but I'm not gonna apologize for that. :P

Anyways, I'm making good progress on the new chapter, knocked out about 3k words today, but considering the time of the month, the fact that the big day is gonna be later this week, and that there's new year's too, I'm not honestly certain if I'll be able to make this a two-chapter month. I'll keep writing, and maybe I'll be able to get the chapter preview out before the end of the month, but I can't really say at this point. Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know what's goin' on! Keep reading, and I'll keep writing!

UPDATE:
I got Skyrim for Chrismas (my new computer is the first one I've owned that would actually be able to run it since it came out) and the game ate me whole for about a week. I think I've slept like four times since christmas, and got my character up to 48. I mean, come on, YOU CAN FIGHT DRAGONS AS A WEREWOLF. How could I not do EXACTLY THAT?
Anyways, no progress on writing for that last little bit there, but I'm getting back into it. I'm gonna do this month's musings first, to get back into the swing of things, then finish off the new chapter.

2 comments:

  1. No apologies needed for Star Wars. I skipped studying for my new job's qualification exam to go see The Force Awakens (still passed it).

    Take as long as you need. If the material is good, no one will care or remember how long it took for it to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww crap, EpicLust.blogspot.com is gone. Anyone know what happened to BigTimmy? Probably a take down notice.

    ReplyDelete