Friday, November 18, 2016

Progress Report: Anyone out there?

So, uh, real quick, I just wanna ask, is anyone actually reading this blog? Like, reading my stuff here, instead of reading it on Hentai Foundry or Literotica or Patreon? I'm not seeing a whole lot of traffic, and I honestly don't know how much of said traffic is just bots and random people passing through. Plus, I've kinda been using twitter to post about story progress and real life developments, so that reason for having the blog's kinda become obsolete. If nobody's reading, I'm probably just gonna stop updating it, or delete it, just to give myself one less place I have to post to and keep up-to-date.

So... Anyone out there? Anyone? ....Bueller?


EDIT 12/1:
Well, it certainly seems clear enough by the response that this is not, in fact, dead. Also, that I should probably try to update some stuff to connect to my various other profiles. I'll keep updating everything here, so don't y'all worry.

9 comments:

  1. I read this blog. Please don't delete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it, though I hadn't known you had twitter or HF or the like. Or maybe I did and forgot about it somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man I read it. But I dont come as often because you the content isn't updated as often as it used to be.
    I would really like to something similar to Daddy's home again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still here, dont leave us hanging

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should continue your happy birthday story. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm checking in then and then. Prefer the format on here too Hentai Foundry and Literotica as well.

    Personal favourite story is The Gladiators and i haven't been as much of a fan of your recent work but as i said, still keeping an eye on the blog.

    ReplyDelete