Thursday, July 30, 2015

Progress Report #6: Brain not work good

Updated: 08/19/15

Hey, readers, 'tis I with a brief update once again!

I'm working on the last chapter of the main storyline of Daddy's Home, in case you weren't aware. I had hoped to be able to have it finished by last Friday, which, as you can probably guess, has not panned out. Unfortunately, the story seems to be less cooperative than I would like. I keep finding myself driven to rearrange the outline, or change parts of the story, even if they've already been written. I like to think the story will ultimately be better for these changes, but it has the unfortunate side effect of making this whole thing take much, much longer than I would have liked. Maybe I'm being anal about the whole thing, but I want to end the story with a bang (literally and figuratively). It certainly doesn't help that I've been mysteriously distractible for the last few weeks. Not sure why or what I can do to fix it, but I can't seem to sit down and do anything without my attention wandering every few minutes. That certainly doesn't excuse my slowness, but I wanted to let you guys know what I'm dealin' with. 

In summary: Still working, albeit slowly. Getting it good enough that I'm happy with it is taking forever.

Update: Just to let you all know, I'm still working. I think I might have just been a little burned out for whatever reason, but i think I'm turnin' it around. This month is not going to be as productive as I would like.

10 comments:

  1. Hey buddie, I'm agoin' through a problem of my own.

    You see, I couldn't make up any good ideas for a smutty fic, so I turned to the challenge forums to see if they had some good concepts. Sure enough, I found a dude who is actually into the same things that you and I are, that is to say large and over-the-top proportions. He also likes straight-shota, which I was personally ok with as long as the kid wasn't a brat.

    He had several challenges that involved both original fics and fan fics. I accedepted to do two of his stories, but I cant seem to find a solid opening. So I need help on just opening it so I can follow through. Can you help me out?

    P.S. I liked all of your recent works and I hope you get through this. I also hope I don't sound selfish by asking you for help when you have some destraction issues of your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where do you post your works?

      Delete
    2. I've actually made my own blog called Red Light's Readings, on account that my primary username is redlight47. However, I have yet to post anything due to me not knowing how to start my stories.

      It sucks because I have all these Ideas in my head but I can't start off my stories well.

      Actually, can I ask you something?

      Delete
    3. i most just plot out story i may be able to help but im not that great with details

      Delete
  2. the infamous writer's block of the closing chapters, eta? and you may want to post something on patreon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Each lady is getting their own part for the final chapter so that's 5 more parts/chapters to do. All of it is posted on patreon right now and you i don't think you need to pay to see parts of the final chapter that are currently out.

      Delete
    2. It seems like everything is patron-only and I unfortunately don't have the disposable income to support, even with $1..

      Delete
    3. i don't even know if you need to pay to see the non preview work that is listed, but if you don't have 1 dollar to give a month you really need not to be on the internet right now unless your torrenting stuff to sell.

      Delete