Saturday, June 6, 2015

Progress Report #5: I live!

Hello, my faithful readers!
Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Sorry I've been all quiet lately, it's been an odd couple of weeks. I went off on a camping trip, then I was recovering from nature overdose, then I was just super lazy for a few days, then nexflix got its wicked little hooks into me... In the end, I was pretty much entirely unproductive for about two weeks. Not exactly pleased with myself on that count.

But I've gotten back into the swing of things, and I'm writing again! I've finished the first draft of my second commission, which shouldn't take all that long to edit/rewrite once the commissioner gets back to me. I think a lot of my fans are going to enjoy the subject of this one. Hopefully, the final version ends up being worth the wait in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment