Saturday, July 13, 2019

Gwen's Curse: Ch. 1, P. 2

[Pre-story]Part two of Gwen’s Curse! Enjoy!

Unfortunately, it also comes with bad news: the commissioner who was funding more chapters of this story cancelled their pledge, so it won’t be continuing to get regular updates. It’s not dead, just ‘orphaned’, but unless somebody takes over the commission, updates will probably be pretty irregular, and dependent on whether or not it wins the polls on my [redacted]

In related news, Happy Birthday has also suffered a similar fate. I’m not sure yet if it’s ‘orphaned’ or just cancelled, I gotta think about it for a bit. And in tangentially related news, since I lost two big patrons in a week, I’m now in full desperation mode again. If you like my work, [redacted][/pre-story]

Gwen’s Curse: Chapter 1, Part 2

Gwen’s mouth felt dry, even as she swallowed, nervously. Ben was possibly the most obstinate, stubborn, prideful person she knew. He never admitted he needed help, no matter how stacked the odds were or how thoroughly he was getting his butt kicked. And yet, now, he was practically begging for help. Help with his… erection, the nasty, gross… fat… throbbing… veiny… just so HUGE… She shook her head, snapping herself out of that train of thought. She had to focus. “What… what do you mean? Help how?” She asked, whispering so as not to be overheard.



Ben squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, grimacing with discomfort as his hands continued to pump up and down the throbbing foot-long shaft thrusting up violently from his hips. “I… I don’t know… I just…somehow, I know you can help.” He struggled to explain. “This… it’s your spell. I didn’t… I didn’t feel any different right after it, I thought you’d just messed it up and nothing happened. But then… it got hard… and it kept getting harder… and bigger.” He explained. “I thought… I thought I could calm it down by just… jerking off in the shower. But it wouldn’t… It won’t calm down! I’ve… I’ve done it so many times, and it’s still…” He explained, and a shudder ran down Gwen’s spine. They shared that shower! How many times had he jerked off in it before? How many times had he hunched over, naked, water cascading over him as his fist struggled to wrap around his throbbing erection, stroking it up and down until he painted the walls with ropes of thick, pearly white cum…

Gwen shook her head again, trying to dismiss the image that formed in her mind, to ignore the burning heat in her face. “I… The spell. It has to be the spell. But it can’t be. It shouldn’t have done this. And even if it did, It shouldn’t have lasted more than a few hours!” She tried to explain, before tearing her eyes away from Ben and glancing around the room. “I... I need my notebook. If I can figure out what went wrong, maybe I can devise a counterspell…” She muttered, taking a step toward her drawers, only to be stopped by one of Ben’s hands wrapping around her wrist.

“Wait, Gwen, please! That could take hours! I… I can’t wait that long! It hurts!” Ben pleaded, his face twisting with pain. “My balls feel like they’re gonna explode! I’ve practically beaten it raw! My arms are so sore! But I can’t stop!” Ben elaborated, straining to keep quiet as the other hand continued to stroke his length frantically.

Gwen found her eyes lingering on the throbbing purple cockhead as his desperate stroking made it swing wildly side-to-side. “I don’t… I can’t do anything right now! I don’t have any spells that could fix this!” she tried to explain.

Ben shook his head. “No, I don’t… I don’t mean magic. I can’t explain it. As soon… as soon as I saw you there, something… something told me you could help. I KNOW you can help. You… you can satisfy it. I need you to help me.” He tried to explain, then swallowed, locking eyes with her before adding one more sentence. “I need… I need you to touch it.”

Gwen’s emerald eyes widened in shock and she glanced down at his shaft again. “You… I… touch it?! I can’t… That’s… fuck, Ben, this is so wrong.” Gwen muttered, shaking her head, unable to take her eyes off the towering pillar of steel-hard cock in front of her.

“Please, Gwen, I can’t… I can’t take this anymore. I’ll do anything, I need this, please…” Ben pleaded.

Gwen swallowed, a tense silence falling over the two of them. Her lips felt dry. That was why her tongue slipped out and ran across them, that was absolutely the only reason she would lick her lips while staring at her cousin’s overgrown cock. She felt her hand moving toward it, and chose to believe it was ben’s hand on her wrist guiding her toward it and nothing more. Ben’s hand stopped moving, holding his shaft still, letting her stare at each pulsing vein along its length as her slender, manicured fingers drew closer and closer. She felt warmth radiating off it as her fingertips drew near, and hesitated, stopping just inches from the throbbing pillar of cock. “...Anything? I… I could make you do all my chores this week?” Sha asked, and Ben frantically nodded.

“I… Okay.” Gwen muttered, drawing in a deep breath and bracing herself before finally closing the distance, her soft fingers brushing lightly against her cousin’s monstrous member. It was warm, no, hot to the touch, and Gwen found herself surprised to feel how soft and smooth the skin was. Her fingers slid along its surface, curling around it as she pressed her palm against its surface, feeling the winding veins along it throbbing against her. She bit her lip, giving it an experimental squeeze and feeling the steely hardness within. It felt… powerful. Strong. Virile. As the word sprang to mind, she suddenly realized what that symbol she couldn’t decipher had meant. The spell really had made him like this. SHE had made him like this. This was her fault… and she had to take responsibility.

“Oh, god, Gwen…” Ben groaned, snapping Gwen out of her train of thought. “Your hand is so soft… It feels so good already.” He whispered, his twisted grimace of pain and desperation starting to soften already as he looked up at her, gratitude in his eyes.

Gwen felt her cheeks flush a little brighter as she looked into his eyes for a moment, before tearing her gaze away and looking at the beastly cock she now gripped. Her hand couldn’t even close around its fearsome girth, even if she squeezed, she couldn’t get her thumb within an inch of her fingers. It really needed… more than one… She chewed her lip for a moment as she stood beside the low bed, awkwardly bent forward to reach his cock… before suddenly climbing onto the bed with him, kneeling over his legs as she brought the other hand forward to join its twin. Ben groaned again, his own hand falling away to let its aching muscles rest. “I’m just… just going to do this once, okay? Just one time, and when I’m done, we’re never going to talk about it again, got it?” She demanded. Ben nodded furiously… but Gwen was having a much harder time convincing herself that it was only a one-time thing.

Slowly, Gwen’s hands began to move, moving together as they stroked up his length, pausing just shy of the swollen, red-purple cockhead before reversing and sliding back down, all the way down to the very root of his shaft. Ben groaned encouragingly, letting his head fall back onto the bed, his shaft throbbing in his cousin’s grasp. With each reversal, Gwen’s hands moved a little faster, up, then down, then up, then down again, until they were pumping vigorously over his length, his swollen, fist-sized balls bouncing slightly with each upward stroke. She chewed her lip as she stared at the beastly, throbbing shaft in her hands, the apple-sized knob at its tip throbbing an angry reddish-purple with every beat of Ben’s pounding heart.

Curiously, Gwen let her right hand roam up to the helmet-shaped tip, rubbing over its smooth, shiny surface with her palm. Almost as soon as she touched it, Ben stiffened, his wiry, toned muscles abruptly tightening emphasizing just how fit he actually was. His face twisted once more, not with pain, but pleasure, and Gwen suddenly felt… powerful. She squeezed the tip a little as her other hand continued to stroke his length, and suddenly, her hand was wet, something warm and slick and sticky coating her palm and getting between her fingers. She glanced back to the tip in surprise and saw both it and her hand half-covered in clear, glistening liquid. It should have been disgusting, but somehow, it felt really good on her skin... She stared, confused, for a moment, before she realized what it was- precum. He’d gotten so excited he was leaking precum.

Just one touch, and she made him squirm with pleasure and spit a messy glob of precum all over her hand. That kind of control was… a little intoxicating. Gwen felt the warmth in her belly grow a little hotter as she smeared his precum all around the swollen head, swirling her palm over it and spreading it out as Ben squirmed with the sensations assaulting his sensitive head. The first spurt alone would have been enough to cover it easily, but even the act of spreading it around drew more of the slick, sticky liquid from the beast, and soon it was dripping from the head’s flared ridge and running down his shaft in glistening rivulets. It soon coated both her hands, and as the left hand continued to pump along its length, it spread his slick precum over it, lubing it up as it moved until it glided over the slick surface.

Gwen was so enthralled by her newfound power and the feeling of that warm, sticky precum on her hands that she didn’t really notice the smell growing stronger and stronger with each spurt of precum that came spurting from his swollen, sensitive cockhead. The same smell that had permeated the room when first she’d entered, but fresh, and much stronger, that sort of peanut-buttery, sweaty scent that her body found so oddly… alluring. Even if she didn’t consciously register it, it still filled her nose with each gently panting breath she took, and with each breath, it seeped into her mind, filling it with a haze as primal instincts stirred in the deepest, most animalistic parts of her mind. She found her eyes lingering on the swollen, helmet-shaped cockhead, gleaming with precum and leaking more with each throb, and found her mouth watering, hungrily.

Ben let out another groan. “Oh, fuck, Gwen… It’s so good... I need more… please, more… ” He pleaded, writhing on the bed as her hands continued to pump his shaft and swirl around his head. Gwen chewed her lip. More? More how? She was already using both hands. Maybe if she did it a little harder… Her grip on his shaft tightened and her hand began to move faster, furiously jerking off her cousin’s overgrown cock. But it didn’t seem to satisfy him as he continued to writhe and groan with growing need. “More… Gwen, please… your mouth… use your mouth!” He desperately urged.

Gwen swallowed, nervously, staring at her cousin’s enormous, throbbing, precum-coated cock, the swollen tip gleaming like a polished apple right in front of her. “My… mouth?” Gwen asked, struggling to wrap her mind around the concept with the thick fog of lust slowing her thoughts. “That… that would be oral sex. A blowjob. You… you want me to suck your cock.” Saying it out loud made the heat in her core grow stronger, somehow. She could imagine it so easily, she couldn’t STOP herself from imagining it, from picturing herself leaning forward, closer and closer to the monstrous member until she pressed her lips against its swollen tip, feeling its heat as she kissed it, her tongue snaking forward to taste the salty, musky precum smeared all over it... “...This is so fucked up…” She muttered under her breath.

Ben groaned again. “I know it’s fucked up, I just… Please, Gwen, I’m begging you… Just give it a little kiss...” He pleaded, looking up at her, desperation on his face.

Gwen swallowed again, her mouth watering hungrily even as her mind struggled to resist her body’s desires. She didn’t want this. She definitely didn’t want to kiss and lick and suck Ben’s gross, nasty, swollen cock, she didn’t want to swirl her tongue around his cockhead and taste his precum, she didn’t want to stretch her lips around the massive cockhead and feel it filling her mouth… “You… you owe me two weeks of chores, got it? I’m… I’m only doing this once.” She suddenly declared, slowly starting to lean forward. She didn’t want to do it… but she made a deal, so she had to. Ben’s cockhead loomed larger and larger in her vision as she drew closer and closer to it. Her lips were dry. That was why she licked them, in that moment. The only reason…

No comments:

Post a Comment