Monday, May 18, 2015

By the Horns: Ch. 1

Chapter 1: A New Quest

[Pre-Story Bit]
I’m gonna keep this bit short and sweet this time. This story is one of three possible big, multi-chapter stories that are in the running to become my main project after I finish Daddy’s Home, and in gratitude to my faithful readers, I’m giving my fans control over its course! [redacted]

Content warnings: Huge cock, impregnation, minor cumflation, furry (kinda), magic, rough sex, and monologuing.
[/Pre-Story Bit]

Enormous, titan-bronze double doors loomed in the archway, some thirty feet high and ancient beyond understanding, the perfectly smooth surface free of tarnish or flaw since before the sundering. Ruby-red flames danced in the tall braziers to either side of the looming gateway, shedding no heat but casting the looming archway in a flickering, almost ominous, crimson light. The figure standing before these monolithic doors looked tiny by comparison. From the bottom of his hooves, each as wide as a human’s handspan, to the highest points of his ivory horns, each spike jutting a foot from the sides of his head before hooking up sharply at the ends, the tauren was more than eight feet tall, perhaps nine if he straightened up as much as he could. His broad, square-shouldered frame strained against a crimson silk robe, perhaps a size too small, his thick, powerfully muscled arms pulling the fabric tight around them. His fur was coal-black fur, hardly a shade of variation from head to hoof, even in the mane running back over his hump. His face was rugged, with a short snout and a long black beard gathered into a single thick braid, the loose end tied off around a sturdy golden ring. Perhaps it might even have been handsome were it not for the half-dozen scars that distracted from the features beneath, dark gray lines where no fur would grow, including a long, thin line that split one eyebrow and continued on the cheek below. Beneath his thick brows peered a pair of startlingly brilliant sapphire eyes, made all the more intense by the dark fur around them.



The tauren’s gaze roamed up the doors for a long moment, hesitant. A smaller figure standing off to the side, an elf clad in similar crimson robes, turned to the tauren and gave a short, courteous bow. “I must leave you here. The queen wishes privacy for this meeting.” He spoke, and before the tauren could respond, the elf had already spun on his heel and was striding off, back the way they’d come through the bronze halls of the temple. The tauren’s gaze lingered on his retreating back for a moment before returning to the door. For a long moment, the room was silent but for the softly-fading echo of footsteps. Then the tauren set his jaw and stepped forward, planting one massive three-fingered hand on the door, and pushed. The looming gates swung with surprising ease, perfectly balanced on its hinges, opening wide enough for the tauren to step through, into the chamber.

The chamber was practically a cathedral. It was a huge, round room, ringed in titan-bronze pillars some thirty feet tall, supporting a looming dome inlaid with glittering constellations of light. From the peak of the dome hung a massive mechanical chandelier, a massive glowing orb in the center, orbited by slow-moving colorful spheres. The chamber itself was impressive, but the additions truly brought it the appropriate grandeur. Thick, crimson banners were loosely wound around each pillar, and at the top of each, a dozen such banners blossomed in all directions, wide strips of thin red material that draped from each pillar to every other pillar in a weblike pattern, filtering the massive orb’s light into something more gentle and richly red. Around the room there was a scattering of furniture, all of it beautiful and finely-crafted. A desk covered in paper, quills, and inkwells. A half-dozen bookshelves there, packed with books both ancient and new, and a collection of chairs positioned in front of them. A pair of paintings on the far wall, hung side by side, one depicting a massive, regal dragon, the other, a beautiful red-haired woman. Long, narrow planters, sprouting with tall red flowers, blossoms as big as a human’s head. In the very center, the darkest place in the room, thanks to the crimson web of banners overhead, sat a huge, circular bed, tall wooden posts imitating those around the edge of the room, but on a smaller scale. An opaque, dark red canopy covered the top of the posts, thin red mesh curtains strung between them, parted and tied open.

Between the door and the bed stood a figure, immediately recognizable, yet unfamiliar to the tauren. The Dragon Queen, Aspect of the Red Dragonflight, Alexstrasza the Life-Binder. Her human form was even more beautiful and regal than he had imagined. She resembled a human woman at first glance, though significantly taller than most, standing a solid six feet tall. She was wrapped tightly in a robe very much like his own, a soft, crimson silk garment that hugged her body, cinched at the waist by a slender silk belt. Her figure was enchanting, even through the robe, and he couldn’t help but take note of how her generous hips tapered down to a slender, toned waist, or how the lightweight fabric hugged her proud, firm breasts. Despite her casual dress, her features seemed just as noble and bewitching as they did in any painting he’d ever seen, narrow and refined, with intense golden eyes, accented by an expert application of makeup, and full, naturally red lips. A long mane of brilliant ruby-red hair cascaded back and down, over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. From that mane thrust four horns, the only obvious sign of her draconic nature, sweeping out and back with a gentle wave, the upper pair long, heavy, and thick, the lower pair much shorter. Apart from the robe, the only clothing she seemed to be wearing was her jewelry, bands of gold dangling with gems seated on her horns, a gem-studded band keeping her hair out of her face, and a necklace dangling with a purple stone as big as her fist

The dragon queen seemed relaxed, but certainly not passive. As the tauren stepped through the gap in the doors, he could feel her gaze upon him, inspecting him, but giving no reaction, her expression mysterious. As soon as he was through the massive titan-bronze gate, the door swung itself shut behind him, sealing the chamber off once again. The sound seemed to stir him from his hesitance. He straightened up, proudly, and strode forward, swiftly sinking to one knee at the feet of the queen, head bowed low in deepest respect. “Your Highness, I am Rhuno Sunheart, a humble sunwalker, and I am honored to come before you in answer  to your call.” He spoke, his voice deep and rumbling, like distant thunder. “I have traveled day and night since I received your summons, battling through storms, undead, wild beasts, and my own fatigue, all to reach you with the greatest haste. It would be my honor to serve the needs of the Life-Binder in any way I can. Command me, Your Highness, and I shall serve.”

The dragon queen's expression remained unreadable, and she was silent for a moment, still inspecting the kneeling tauren with her eyes. “I greet you, Rhuno Sunheart, and I thank you for your haste. I have a quest of grave importance, a quest that requires immense strength. The fate of all dragonkind may rest upon it.” She began, her voice firm, yet feminine. “Your commander in the argent crusade has told me much about you. He told me how you tore the skull off a fallen frost wyrm and hurled it more than twenty yards to crush a vargul threatening your teammate. He told me how you channeled holy power through a crack in a crypt lord’s shell until it’s flesh burned away, leaving just an empty husk. It seems clear you have both strength of the body and strength of magic. Both are important, but there is another kind of strength you will need for this quest, sunwalker. Strength of heart. Your commander tells me you have this strength as well. But before I can charge you with this quest, I must be absolutely certain of this, I must know that I can trust you completely with this.” She explained, her expression serious, eyes still watching him intently, watching for his reactions.

Rhuno glanced up momentarily as she finished, his mind whirring with uncertainty. He swallowed. “I… I pray I have the strength you seek, Your Highness.” He offered simply.

Alexstrasza gave a nod. “As do I, sunwalker.” She replied, gravely. Then her expression softened slightly, and she laid a hand on his shoulder. “Rise, Rhuno.” Rhuno looked confused for a moment, before he did as commanded, rising to his hooves. She gestured for him to follow as she turned, padding across the bronze floor toward her bookshelves. He followed, somewhat unsure of what to do with himself now that her demeanor had shifted. She settled into one of the comfortable seats and gestured him to another. “Please, sit. Relax.” She offered, and the sunwalker hesitantly settled his heavy bulk into the seat. There was a moment of silence before the dragon queen let out a small sigh and began to speak. “Much better. Please relax, Rhuno.” She encouraged. “It is not easy to see the strength of one’s heart. One’s motivation for a decision is often... fuzzy. Often even to the one making the decision. If I gave you a terrifying task, you might prove yourself brave… or overconfident. If I gave you an onerous task, you might prove yourself humble… or blindly loyal. If I gave you a dishonorable task to see you refuse it, you might prove yourself honorable… or rebellious. I find it is much easier to understand one’s heart when they open it to another.” She explained. “But one cannot truly open their heart to one who sits above them on a throne. So, for the moment, I urge you to relax, to speak freely. Speak to me as you would an equal. You may call me Alexstrasza, or Alex, if you prefer.” She urged. Rhuno nodded, still somewhat uneasy.

She was silent for another moment before she spoke. “When your name first reached me, I looked into you, your history, to see if you could be the hero I seek. My sources have heard many whispers about you, Rhuno. They say you came to Thunder Bluff with nothing but the clothes on your back, seeking training as a sunwalker. They say you refused, and still refuse, to have your scars healed. They say you showed skill and experience in battle far beyond the other trainees, even the watchers who joined the order. They say you requested assignment in Northrend, a post most would consider a punishment. They say they have never heard of the Sunwalker clan, that they can find no records of the clan, and no elders who remember it. There are many theories about you whispered among the sunwalkers. Some say you were banished by some other clan, stripped of your name, and claim a false name, in defiance of tauren ways. Others say you use a false name to hide your identity while you spy upon the sunwalkers. Others believe you to be the last survivor of some long-forgotten lineage. Most don’t truly care where you came from, and are simply glad to have you on their side. For the most part, I agree with them. Every record shows you are a credit to the crusade, and if they are to be believed, one of the finest sunwalkers I have ever met.” She explained, then shook her head. “But if I am to trust the strength of your heart, I must know I can trust you entirely. This will be the test of your heart. Nothing you say will leave this chamber. Rhuno, I ask you: Who are you? Tell me your story. The truth of where you come from, and how you got the name Sunheart.” She urged.

Rhuno’s had sunk deep into his seat as she spoke, slumping forward, sapphire eyes staring somewhere far, far away. A pregnant pause hung in the air as he tried to gather his thoughts. He briefly considered lying, but swiftly dismissed it. She would know he was lying, and even if she didn’t, lying would only prove the strength of his heart, if not to her, then to himself. He didn’t have much of a choice. He would simply have to pray she would understand.

“I was born and raised among the Stonetalon Mountains.” He began, recounting is his deep, rumbling voice. “It is an incredibly harsh land. The mountains rise as great, jagged peaks of red and orange rock, with steep, treacherous slopes. Much of the range is so rugged, so impenetrable, that even the most skilled climbers find it all but impossible to traverse. These reaches are often left to the monstrous creatures we share the land with, those that can climb or fly freely through the crags. Hippogryphs, wyverns, drakes, thunder lizards, monstrous spiders...  Those not so mobile must walk the narrow passes and highland shelves that are flat enough to travel more freely. Among the peaks, disasters are never more than a few steps away, and often much, much closer. Setting aside the monsters and beasts that are happy to feast upon an unwary traveler, or the ever-present worry of a missed step or a crumbling handhold, there are avalanches, flash floods, rockslides, and mudslides, all capable of wiping an entire village from the mountainside. The soil is either poor or washed away, and spring floods drown any crops one tries to plant, forcing the people to hunt constantly to survive. In addition to watching out for your own life against drakes, wyverns, spiders, cougars, and great eagles, you must out-hunt them, as well. Return empty-handed, and the people starve. It is the kind of land that breeds a certain harshness into its people.”

He looked almost wistful for a moment. “And yet... there is incredible beauty to be found among the peaks. From the summit of a mountain, you can see for miles in all directions. All around you, the earth mother’s canvas is revealed, breathtaking shades of red, orange, and brown, lovingly sculpted into proud peaks, soaring cliffs, and rugged valleys. Look south, you can let your gaze roll across the green and gold seas of grass on the plains of Mulgore, even Thunder Bluff, rising proudly out of the valley. Look east, and watch the endless amber oceans of savannah grasses of the Barrens. On a clear day, you can see the herds of zhevra and the towering giraffes wading through the grass. Look north, and there stand the towering trees of Ashenvale, ancient trees, so tall they stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the mountains themselves, and in the distance almost out of sight, Mount Hyjal looms. Look west, and see the ocean, endless and vast, the sunlight glittering and shimmering off each wave. They say from the summit of the highest peaks, the air is so still and quiet that if one can be truly silent they can hear the whispers of An’she and Mu’sha, the eyes of the earthmother. Perhaps most beautiful of all, with every single sunrise and every single sunset, the earth mother paints a symphony of color on the sky, every shade of blue, yellow, red, orange, purple, and pink, dancing and shifting until the sun sinks below the horizon.”

He shook his horns momentarily, clearing away the dreamy visions in his mind’s eye to focus on his tale. “There… there are a few smaller clans that call Stonetalon home. But only one truly dominates the mountains. The Grimtotem. They have fully embraced the harshness of their land, and honed themselves into the most ruthless, aggressive clan among the Shu’halo. Along the way, they made themselves into a weapon of brutal, relentless violence, a weapon now wielded in treachery, wielded by the deception of their elder crone, Magatha Grimtotem. And Magatha is a dark-souled woman. She believes the shu’halo are the only true heirs to Kalimdor, and her lies and deceptions have twisted the entire clan to serve her every word. She wields the clan with cruel efficiency, ordering attacks on any of the ‘lesser races’ that dare to settle upon Kalimdor. They strike with honorless tactics against any settlement within reach that dares to harbor ‘lesser races’ among them. Even the shu’halo are not safe, not if they allow other races to live among them, or try to oppose the Grimtotem. A Grimtotem attack is without mercy, and they kill everyone they can, even non-combatants and children. All of Stonetalon lives in fear of seeing the Grimtotem marching on them.”

He was gritting his teeth by this point, seething. “I was born with the name Rhuno Grimtotem. I was born as one of them, in one of their smaller villages. I was raised as one of them, trained to accept their twisted doctrine as absolute fact and to hate lesser races with insane fury. I was trained as one of them, learning to fight and kill for the glory of the clan. I even fought as one of them, serving loyally for years without question until I became one of the most respected fighters in the clan. I was a berserker, one of the strongest, throwing myself into battle against the enemies of my clan, in blind fury for their audacity to exist. I was… very effective. Each one of my scars was a badge of honor, earned in the heat of battle against the enemies of my clan. I would brag of my accomplishments, swap tales with the others, until I memorized the story for each and every scar.” He confessed, hanging his head as his anger drained away, replaced by heavy guilt.

“I remember the battle I saw what I was doing, what I really was. It was a night elf camp, in a small canyon. There were no significant defenses, so a quarter of the force remained in the pass, to cut off any possible escape. My squad was on the attack. The defenders were no trouble, and we broke through the line to assault the camp itself. No resistance. I took down one after another until I struck down an elven priestess and moved in for the kill. She threw up a hand, glowing with magic power, and I braced myself for impact. My blade struck true, and I was unharmed. But when I opened my eyes, my rage and my justifications had all faded away, and I saw, for the first time, what was really happening around me. I didn’t see lesser races exterminated for the good of the clan. I saw innocents being slaughtered like animals.I saw the cooling corpse of an innocent woman, her blood still on my blade. I saw my brothers doing Magatha’s work, I saw the thrill in their eyes, the eagerness for the slaughter. And I knew that I had been one of them.”

“I tried everything to stop it. I tried to order them to stop, I tried to trick them into a retreat, I implored them to call it a victory and stop. I- I begged them to leave the children alive. When the last one fell, they cheered a job well done. That was when the rage came again, stronger than ever before, and the world turned red as I turned on my squad. I… I wish it was all a blur. They were monsters, I know that. But still… at the time, they were as close to me as brothers. They were all warriors nearly my equal, but I had the rage, and I had surprise. I cut down my second, Magatha’s grandson, first. I was already swinging again while the rest turned. I remember the confusion on their faces as I took out another. Then confusion became fear, then anger... None but me left that canyon alive, and none left it unscathed. I was gravely injured, a traitor to my clan, and in the midst of a moral crisis. No settlement in Stonetalon would treat a wounded Grimtotem, and the Grimtotem would hunt me for my crimes. I roamed the mountains, lost in every sense of the word, for two days. I barely managed to keep myself in one piece with bandages as I stumbled my way downhill, out to the east, onto the Barrens. This was just before the Cataclysm, so the trip was much easier then. I just wandered, barely able to think from the pain and regret. Eventually, I passed out from heat stroke. I still don’t know how long I was laying there in the grass, but while I was unconscious, I was shown a vision.“

“I found myself floating in an endless black void. I floated alone, for what seemed an eternity. Then I saw a light. A tiny, distant point of unwavering light, like a star. The light grew stronger, until its brightness revealed it to be shining from the heart of a figure, the elven priestess I slew. Suddenly we were just a few feet apart, and she reached for me. As soon as we touched, her light went out, and she disappeared, but a light came to life at my own heart. Suddenly, I could see a thousand thousand other lights, the infinite space filled by endless points of light, each at the heart of another figure. They were of all different descriptions, every clan, every race, every species, every kind of sentient being. Some had weak, flickering heart-stars, others brilliant, almost-blinding ones. I marveled for a moment, before I felt something behind me, and I turned around. There was some sort of… darkness. A shapeless, roiling, writhing mass, even darker than the void around it. It wasn’t just lightless, it was... aggressively black, like negative light. I saw it lash out, and I saw a light go out, the figure absorbed into the darkness. I saw other figures all around it, blasting at the darkness with beams of light from their heart-stars. I looked to the blackness and I knew it had to be destroyed. I felt a heat grow in my chest, and a beam of light lanced out from my heart-star to strike the darkness. I did it again and again, and with each strike my star grew brighter, hotter, and I could feel its warm light permeating my body, passing through me and shining out in all directions. The darkness lashed out, striking at other attackers, then turned its attention to me, I could feel its focus more than I could see it. My heart-star was white-hot, burning like the sun, and my entire body was filled with its light. And as the darkness lunged for me, I charged, my entire body scintillating with golden light as I met the darkness with a mighty cash.” He recalled, clenching his fist as he recalled the battle.

He relaxed again, shaking his horns. “That was when I woke up. I was in crossroads, in a tent, naked but for fresh bandages, and guarded by two orc warriors. I expected to be executed, and was about to panic when a tauren priestess arrived and demanded to know why An’she would have her save a Grimtotem. I had no answer for her, but we talked for many days while she treated my wounds. I told her of my revelation, of my betrayal, and of my vision. After several days, she had softened somewhat, offering forgiveness and comfort. But I couldn’t accept another’s forgiveness, not without forgiving myself, and I was far from that. I was all but lost to despair, recounting all the horrible things I’d ever done, the stories behind each scar that I had once bragged about.”

“It took nearly a week of healing before she declared I was well enough to leave. Before I departed, she gave me three gifts. The first was purpose. She challenged me to earn my own forgiveness, if I could not accept it from another, to go forth and do so much good that it outweighed my sins. The second gift was direction. She told me of the sunwalkers, and told me she believed it was the will of An’she that I join them. The third was a name. She was not an elder, not allowed to bestow a clan name, but she told me the name Grimtotem would draw suspicion, or even violence. She declared me the first of the Sunheart clan, and that day I rode out toward Thunder Bluff.”

As he finished his tale, he straightened up in his seat. “You know the story after that. I arrived in Thunder Bluff, joined the Sunwalkers, and spent the last several years training with the Argent Crusade in Northrend. Then I received your summons. That’s my story. That is where I come from, and how I came to the Sunheart name. That is how Rhuno Sunheart came to sit before you.” He explained, then sighed. “It is… not a pretty tale. If you cannot trust a Grimtotem with your quest, I understand.” He added, finally, hanging his head.

Alexstrasza was silent for a moment, her shimmering golden eyes locked on his. Then she rose from her seat and strode over to him. Standing, she was about eye-level with the tauren. A small hand reached out, coming to rest upon one of the hulking warrior’s broad shoulders before she spoke. “You’re right. I cannot not trust this quest to a Grimtotem. But I can think of none more worthy of it than the Sunheart sitting before me.” She said, warmly. Rhuno looked up, confused. The dragon queen continued. “A body cannot grow strong without physical challenges. Much the same, a heart cannot grow strong without moral struggles. That priestess did not change your heart. She merely cleared your eyes. You saw the truth and your heart faced a harrowing crisis of morals, and rose to the occasion. You turned your back on everything you ever knew, because you followed your heart. That takes conviction. And I believe An’she saw that conviction and rewarded it.” She elaborated, smiling warmly. “Your good deeds earned you this audience, Rhuno. Now your good heart has earned you my quest.”

He relaxed visibly, tension draining from his body as he sat before her. “I… Thank you, Your Highness. I will prove your trust is not misplaced. You will not be disappointed.” He promised, seeming much lighter with the weight of his guilt off his shoulders.

The dragon queen’s expression developed a tiny smirk. “I have high hopes for you.” She replied, then shook her head slightly. “Now, I must tell you of your quest. The truth is, since the fall of Deathwing, we dragon aspects have lost our immortality, the endless power granted us by the titans. And while we may yet live for millennia, our eventual demise is now as certain as that of all mortals. Some of the others seek to return us to immortality. Perhaps I lack their optimism, having so long been tied to the forces of life and death. I feel we must prepare the world to go on without us.” She explained. “There is a problem that looms on the horizon, threatening all the dragonflights. It must be addressed before it comes to bear. You see, the dragonflights are closed circles. While dragons can mate with other races and other flights, the children will not be true dragons unless both parents are true dragons of the same flight. With the violence in recent years, our numbers are not enough to sustain themselves without degenerating into incest. The flights stand on the precipice of a long, spiraling descent into weakness and extinction.”

Rhuno nodded, slowly, but his expression was confused. “Forgive me, Your Highness, but how can I be of help in a matter such as this?” He asked.

The dragon queen paused, pursing her lips, seeming to choose her words carefully. “The dragonflights require… new bloodlines. New dragons, powerful dragons, bearing bloodlines from outside the flights. Normally, this would be impossible, as any dragon mating outside the flight would only birth dragonkin, not true dragons. But while I lost a great deal of power when I lost my immortality, I still remain one of the most powerful life mages in Azeroth. I believe I have developed an enchantment that will allow outsiders to sire true dragons. This would allow dragons to take… consorts from any race. But the power to do so is not enough, on its own. The dragonflights are proud and resistant to change, and other races are often seen as weak and unfit to… consort. The dragonflights must be encouraged to change if there is to be a change. They must be shown the strength, power, and virtue of other races. They must be led into this new way of thinking by a figure they trust and obey.” She explained.

Rhuno still looked somewhat confused.

Alexstrasza sighed, seeing no way to avoid saying it directly. “Rhuno, for the sake of the future strength of the dragonflights, your quest is to allow yourself to be enchanted, then to lay with me and sire a new generation of dragons.” She laid out. Rhuno’s eyes widened, and she quickly continued, to try and ease any possible concerns. “Please, don’t be concerned. The enchantment is perfectly safe, and you won’t be called upon to take responsibility. The children will be as royalty among the ruby dragonflight. If need be, all you need to do is lay back, close your eyes, and allow me to work.”

Rhuno still seemed hesitant. “It’s not…” He began, then shook his head, as though trying to shake loose the thoughts. “Are you certain about choosing me?”

The dragon queen smiled warmly. “You are strong in every way that matters, Rhuno. You are a great warrior, gifted with magic, and above all else, you have a good heart and a brave soul. Who better to sire the future of the dragonflights? I meant it when I said I could think of none more worthy of this quest than you.” She assured him. Her smile tweaked slightly, becoming a coy smirk. “Besides. You did promise I would not be disappointed. I am eager to see you fulfil your promise.” She added, pivoting on the ball of her foot and sashaying toward the bed in the center of the room, putting a little extra sway in her generous hips as she moved, the shimmering crimson silk robe swaying with her movements.

The tauren’s eyes fell upon those swaying hips and he suddenly saw her in a new light. She was still a queen, a figure of authority, but her beauty was no longer distant and idealized. She was a woman, a sexual creature with a fantastic figure and passions as strong as his own. She wanted sex, she wanted to be bred, and she wanted him. His eyes followed those hips as they rolled and swayed, and he found himself almost unconsciously following her and her hypnotic hips. As she reached the bed, she spun on her heel, a more playful sort of smile on her face as he came to a stop just a few feet away, his powerful frame looming over hers.

Her smile never wavered as her hands came up to the silken sash holding her robe together. A few quick flicks of her wrist, and it slid off her like water, pooling around her feet, leaving her all but bare before his eyes. She was left in only a set of lacy red lingerie trimmed in gold, most of it transparent. The top accented a pair of firm, proud breasts, each orb big as a ripe grapefruit, the golden trim stopping just low enough to allow the very edge of a dusky red nipple peek  out of the cups. The bottoms looks much like regular panties, though they rode high over her generous hips, but the lion’s share of the material was a transparent, lacy red, the opaque material barely obscuring as much as a thong. She rolled her hips, striking a pose for a moment, letting his eyes consume the display before them, before stepping forward. Her hands came up to his waist, finding the sash. “It’s hardly fair that I’m the only one exposed, is it?” She asked, teasingly.

As his sash came apart, he tensed, bracing for her reaction as the robe began to open. The first thing it revealed was a heavy medallion, as broad as a human’s handspan, hung around his neck on a slender chain. The center was a polished golden sun-disk, surrounded by a wide ring of polished, gleaming obsidian, broken by dozens of thin, straight rays of gold and silver shooting randomly from the sun-disk to the edges of the medallion. As the rest of the robe fell open, he couldn’t help but notice the dragon queen’s gaze flick down and linger for a moment upon the melon-sized package bulging out the front of his frostweave undershorts. Then it roamed up, and her eyes went wide.

His face bore a handful of scars, but his body told a sordid tale about a life of violence. Dozens of scars tore across the landscape of rippling, powerful muscle that was his chest and abs. Some were ragged sets, from bestial claws, others were straight and neat, from the blades of more civilized implements, and some were star-like spots, piercing wounds from arrows and spears. As he shrugged the robe off entirely, leaving him exposed before her, her eyes followed the scars as they continued over his granite shoulders, and down both powerful, thickly-muscled arms, his forearms latticed with cris-crossing wounds. He was silent for a moment, his eyes cast aside. Ashamed. He flinched when one slender digit traced a long, rough scar near his waist. Then his eyes widened when she suddenly looped the fingers of her free hand into the golden loop on the end of his braided beard and tugged his chin around to face her. Before he could react, she pressed her lips to his, a tender, soothing kiss, that lasted for a few long seconds. When she finally broke it, she smiled. “You have a magnificent body, Rhuno. Never be ashamed of it.” She chastised.

The hand running over his scar slid down, hooking into his undershorts and gently but insistently pulling them down. Her eyes snapped down to get her first good look at the weapon that emerged. The monster that flopped free defied her expectations. Even flaccid as it was, the beast was more than a foot long. It hung like a fat sausage nearly down to his knee, thick as her wrist, and surprisingly pink, a slight tuft of longer fur around the base of the hairless package. His heavy balls were the size of oranges, twin orbs churning out gallons of thick bull-spunk as they hung in a dark gray, smooth-skinned sack. The dragon queen purred as the meaty spheres were revealed, she could feel the overwhelming life energy of his monstrous, swaying seed-sack, even at this distance. “It’s… huge…” She muttered,almost under her breath.

He shifted, stepping out of the undershorts, his fearsome girth giving a slight twitch, and she realized she was staring. She smiled as she looked to the tauren. “Well, it seems now I’m the one overdressed…” She smirked, her slender limbs reaching behind her back. There was a pinch, a tug, and a flick, and her lacy bra came loose. She held the cups in place coyly as she slipped her arms out of the straps, before finally letting them fall away to reveal her breasts in all their glory. They swayed softly with her breaths, supple warm brown slopes rising to meet perfectly dusky red nipples, hardened with arousal, the sensitive buds thrusting proudly from the peaks. The bottoms came next, and she swiveled as her thumbs hooked into her waistband, presenting her plump rear as her hips rolled hypnotically, walking the waist down an inch at a time. Finally they rounded the edge of her plump, juicy rear and slid down her smooth, soft thighs. She smirked over her shoulder and spun, kicking the bottoms off as she sat on the edge of the big bed, legs parting just enough to reveal the perfectly pink folds peeking out as her outer lips parted, and the neatly-trimmed scarlet arrowhead of her pubes pointing the way to her slit.

She glanced up to his face, gauging his reaction to her display, but movement further down drew her eyes. They widened slightly as they fell upon the tauren’s cock, eye level with her as she sat on the bed before the standing tauren. His face might not show much of a response, but his shaft certainly did. The sight of her and the feel of her gaze had stirred the slumbering serpent. The beefy bull-cock swelled with each thundering heartbeat, growing longer, thicker, thick veins popping out as they fed more and more blood to the titanic slab of meat. A foot and a half long now, and as big around as her fist, the beast grew and grew, rising slowly, the love-muscle struggling to lift its own immense weight as it bobbed, level with the ground. Alexstrasza swallowed at the sight, taking in the immense, intimidating, exhilarating size of her hand-picked mate. Just how big would this beast grow? And would she be able to handle it when it reached its full potential?

She pushed the doubt from her mind, reaffirming her convictions. No need to dwell on that. She would face the challenge when the time came, and she would overcome it. In the meantime, she needed him hard. Her hands rose, reaching for the beefy slab before her, hesitating as the beast gave a particularly forceful throb, her hands just inches away. When her delicate fingers finally alighted upon the monstrous shaft, a shiver rolled up and down her spine. It was huge. Even both hands together left so much of it untouched. But what really made her shiver was the pure vitality she sensed. It was so… alive. She could feel his warmth, his pulse... She could see the life energy filling it with every passing second. She’d seen it before, with other consorts, but in this form, this scale at this distance, it was overwhelming, awe-inspiring. She gently bit at her lower lip as her hand began to move, stroking up and down the monstrous phallus. She cast her gaze up to meet his eyes as she spoke. “You are gifted in many ways, it seems. I’ve never seen a cock this massive on a mortal. And so… virile! I can feel your life energy, rolling over me like waves, cresting with each beat of your heart… It’s incredible!” She purred. It seemed that was enough for him to hear. His veins bulged with a flood of blood, the tendons at the root of his cock grinding as they heaved the meaty monolith up to its full size. Two feet of beefy tauren meat, big around as a man’s arm, with a gentle arc to its length, capped with a flared, red-purple cockhead. It loomed over the dragon queen, a towering monolith of lust, shining bright with raw, potent life energy. A cock like this could breed her with clutch after clutch…

The dragon queen shook her head, dispelling the images that swam through her mind. He was ready now, she had to focus on the enchantment. She closed her eyes, calling forth that familiar life magic from deep within her, channeling it to her hands. Her hands glowed faintly green as the unfocused life magic poured off them, permeating his flesh as they caressed every inch of his monstrous cock, delicate touches roaming south to fondle his heavy, churning balls. Her hand pulled away as the light off her hands coalesced into ten emerald points of light, one on each fingertip. Guided by the dragon queen’s mind, they floated free of her hands, floating in choreographed formations to encircle his package, trailing strands of green light. they danced and spiraled until his shaft and balls were wrapped in a cocoon of emerald light. She leaned forward, eyes still closed as she softly pressed her lips to the cocoon, and breathed the fires of life. Her burning breath filling the cocoon like a balloon until tongues of flame escaped through gaps in the strands. Rhuno winced at the sudden heat, almost painfully hot for a moment before he got used to it. The cocoon held for a moment, containing the inferno, before dissipating into a thousand motes of light, the flames guttering out, leaving only his looming, pulsing shaft, looking the same as ever.

The dragon queen bit her lip at the sight before her. His cock overflowed with life energy, the excess radiating off his member in all directions, seemingly without end. She could feel it on her skin, like laying out in a sunbeam, a gentle, all-over warmth, but the kind of heat that made her body flush, her nipples harden. She reached out for it, and gasped as her fingers met his skin. His cock had been warm before, but now, it was hot to the touch, not painful, but deep, relaxing heat. Her fingers curled around the beastly girth, and she shivered, feeling the warmth radiating into her, penetrating and permeating her body, relaxing and soothing even as it aroused. She leaned forward, almost subconsciously, and pressed her lips to the head, planting a tender kiss upon the smooth knob. Her lips sizzled with lust at the touch of his cock. A soft moan escaped her throat, unbidden, and she pressed forward, lips parting slightly as they engulfed more of the smooth, hard, hot head. Her tongue darted forward, flicking over the knob as her lips spread around it. Her lips parted wider and wider, effortlessly, as her eyes closed, her mind focused on the sensations, the flavor, the unexpected pleasure.

As queen, she only rarely serviced lovers like this, usually being on the receiving end of such attentions, but something about this monstrous cock made her crave it, made her hunger for it’s flavor, to feel it in her mouth. Of course, it was far too big to fit entirely, but she could still suck and slurp at the monstrous head. At least, it had seemed too big until the moment she felt her lips pop around the ridge of his cockhead. Her eyes snapped open, and she looked up to see a very impressed tauren staring down at her. Her mind raced. She shouldn’t have been able to do that at all, let alone so easily she didn’t even notice she was doing it. Smaller consorts had made her jaws ache just taking them in. And yet, she felt no pain, no strain, no aching, no tearing... Her mouth felt perfectly relaxed, the only sensations an oddly satisfying stretching sensation and a warm fullness… If her lips weren’t stretched around a cockhead as big as a fist, she would have grinned. She was more clever than she’d thought. The enchantment didn’t just make him fertile with any partner. It made him able to mate with any partner! His sheer size would have made that impossible, so the enchantment relaxed and opened any woman it came in contact with. It actually made them adapt to his size. Perhaps it was an interaction with his own magic that caused it, perhaps it was just an unexpected side-effect. Whatever it was, it opened an endless array of possibilities.

At that moment, a thought occurred to her: how far would the effect go? The idea swiftly consumed her every thought. How far would it go? How far could it go? How far could SHE go? She looked up to the tauren, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. Only one way to find out.She pushed herself forward, thrusting her head further onto the monstrous shaft. His sheer girth crushed her tongue against the bottom of her mouth as she drove her lips down it, and stuffed her cheeks, but her teeth never touched its length. The intense heat of the monster let her feel exactly how far it went, how full her mouth really was. She could feel the blunt crown nose against the entrance to her throat. She never even felt the urge to gag as it pushed through the resistance and into her throat. She swallowed down the beefy rod, inch by inch, each ring of muscle offering only token resistance before it yielded to the invader. She pushed forward, further and further as her muscular throat rolled and milked around his girth, bulging out impossibly. There was still no pain, just that delicious, soothing heat and an unfamiliar, arousing fullness. She only paused a moment when her lips met her fingers, still wrapped around his shaft, just long enough for her hands to move out of the way, grabbing hold of his hips to pull herself down onto the last few inches, her nose crushed against his powerful as she finished devouring every last inch of his two-foot sausage, his balls heavy and hot against her chin.

The tauren let out a long, deep, rumbling groan of pleasure from deep inside his chest. Just moments ago, he’d been amazed she’d managed to fit his entire head into her mouth. It had seemed an impossible task for the human-sized woman. Then he’d found himself staring as she smoothly gulped down inch after inch of his member, before impaling herself all the way to the hilt on his cock. This was beyond his wildest dreams. Not even tauren women could handle every last inch. The sensations were beyond description. Her tight-stretched lips, her soft cheeks, her talented, writhing tongue, the rippling muscles of her throat as she swallowed on his length... It was heavenly. And he wanted more.

He couldn’t help himself as his coal-black hands came down to her head. Thick, calloused digits wrapped around her horns like handlebars, and his powerful arms flexed. He saw the queen’s eyes widen as he pushed her back off about a foot of cock, leaving a glistening sheen of spit behind, then flexed his arms again as his hips bucked forward. He fucked his mighty shaft into her lips to the hilt once more, balls smacking on her chin, and her throat vibrated around him. He couldn’t tell if she was moaning or objecting, and he couldn’t bring himself to stop, either way. He was almost in a trance, after years of celibacy in the crusade, he was finally having sex again, and with a woman as beautiful and talented as Alexstrasza.

The sunwalker’s grip tightened on the dragon queen’s horns as he pumped his hips faster and faster, relentlessly face-fucking her soft, dusky pink lips. Each thrust drageed more than a foot of bullcock from her skillful lips, his heaving, churning, orange-sized cum-canisters swinging pendulously to smack against her chin with each thrust. He grunted and groaned with each powerful thrust, his abs rippling, arms pumping as he fucked into her welcoming mouth. Each thrust made her throat roll, pulling him in welcomingly, then grip tight as his fat crown dragged on the walls, as though it couldn’t bear to see him leave. The cycle was only punctuated by the delicious, unfamiliar sensation of her throat vibrating as she groaned around his girth. His lust was taking over, a burning heat that needed release welling in his core with each passing second. He rutted like an animal into her mouth, thrusting his drool-slick throbbing monster deep into her throat, glistening strands of spit linking her lips to his heaving balls with each thrust.

The white-hot pressure in his core could no longer be contained. He drove his hips forward, pulling her horns until her nose ground into his hip-bone, and let loose a roar of deep, primal power. His entire body tensed up, freezing into an ebon statue of granite-hard muscle. The dragon queen’s eyes widened as the tauren’s beefy balls pulled tight against her chin, pulsing and throbbing hotly. His cock swelled even larger, burning hotter as it seated itself deep in her throat. Gallons of white-hot seed flooded up from his churning balls, boiling up the length of his iron shaft. He could feel it as it coursed through the bulging cum-tube pinning her tongue down. He could feel it forcing her throat to open even wider before it finally blasted from the head like a cannon, pouring directly into her stomach. Her throat vibrated around his girth as she groaned, eyes rolling slightly skyward. The first blast alone was more cum than a normal man could manufacture in a week, and his weapon fired again, and again, and again, pumping her stomach full of thick, hot, creamy seed. Her throat spasmed, swallowing, milking every drop of seed from his length into her belly.

As the last shots tapered off to the soothing afterglow, he relaxed. Then he felt a pinch on his thigh. He glanced down, and realized he was still hilted in the trembling dragon queen’s mouth. Panic gripped him as he suddenly scrambled to remove himself from her throat, dragging his hips back and pulling his still-iron-hard shaft from her plump lips. As soon as the head popped from her throat, she sucked in a deep, desperate breath through her nose. The cock pulled from her lips with a wet pop, the drool soaked shaft glistening in the light, tiny shimmering strands linking the crown to her lips for a moment, before they snapped. He expected to be excommunicated, or banished, or have his head bitten off, either figuratively or literally, but the dragon queen made no move but to gasp for breath and gather her composure. As her golden eyes fell upon him, expression unreadable, he braced himself for the worst.

She spoke after a moment of silence. “Firstly, you’ve got to let a lady breathe when you’ve got that beast in her throat! A little roughness is all well and good, but I nearly passed out on that thing.” She chided, her expression turning to a sultry grin. “Secondly, that’s the first time I’ve ever cum with my throat.” She added, licking her lips. “Thirdly… well, I was going to be angry with you for wasting your seed in my mouth, but it seems you’re still ready to go.” She smirked, eyeing the throbbing shaft jutting proudly from his hips, every bit as full of energy as he had been when they started. “Besides… I have to admit, your cum feels incredible inside me. You practically filled my stomach! So thick, and hot… Maybe next time I’ll have you cum so I can taste it properly.” She smirked, her hand running over her slightly-swollen belly, stuffed with creamy cum.

She paused, grinning up to her tauren lover, one hand coming up to wrap around his fat, throbbing, spit-slick cock, as much as she could with one hand, just behind the head of his monster. She slid back onto the bed smirking, leading him by the cock into the middle of the sea of crimson silk sheets, until she was laying on her back and his enormous bulk hovered over her, his immense weight making the limbs supporting him sink deep into the mattress. “Still… You do have a quest to accomplish, don’t you?” She purred, lustily, legs parting as her hand steered his knob between her thighs. Her slit glistened with arousal and desire, a ruby-red arrowhead of fuzz just above it guiding his gaze toward her needy pussy.

Rhuno swallowed, looking down toward the tender pink slit just inches from his cock. The dragon queen was giving him an invitation only a fool would refuse. The sight of her tender pussy made him throb with need, but the size of his own rod made him hesitate. It looked impossible. But if Alexstrasza was confident, he wouldn’t question her wisdom. He wouldn’t lose control again. His square bulk shifted over her, completely eclipsing the light overhead as her tender hand guided his shaft true, until the monstrous knob kissed her needy, glistening outer lips.

She gave a tiny moan at the sensation of his hot cockhead on her slit, making her pussy light up with desire. It had been impressive on her lips, but here, it felt like her slit was melting under the heat. When the tauren glanced to her, she swallowed and gave him a tiny nod. Then he began to push, slowly, gently, but with undeniable force. She could feel his hot knob pushing into her millimeter by millimeter, nosing her open around his throbbing cockhead. His intentions might have been good, but all he succeeded in doing was torturously teasing her, spreading her wider than should have been possible, wide enough that her clit ground against the ridge of his crown as he pushed into her. His heat was making her melt all the way to the back, her depths begging for his big fat cock to plow into her like a freight train and fuck every inch of her. She moaned plaintively, needing more, bucking her hips suddenly to engulf the fat crown of his shaft. She looked up to the tauren and purred as sensually as she could. “I’m not made of glass. I can take it. Come on, big guy, fuck me hard! Give me all of it!” She challenged.

Rhuno was not one to disappoint. He pulled in a deep breath, his broad chest expanding as his massive three-fingered hands balled into fists in the sheets and his hooves sought purchase. When the found it, he huffed the breath out like a charging bull and slammed forward, ramming a foot and a half of thick, brutish bull-cock into her depths. Her needy pussy spasmed around the sudden invasion, any resistance it might have offered long-since melted away beneath the heat of his red-hot rod. The dragon queen let out a long, rolling moan as her body opened before him, his brutish mega-cock striking every pleasure center in her pussy at once, making it spasm and grip tight around his length with each new inch. With only six inches of cock left outside her, he was suddenly given pause, some barrier deep within her holding fast against his monstrous knob. Alexstrasza shivered and moaned at the sensation of the bull grinding into the gates of her womb. She had to wonder if her barrier would be able to stand up against the mystic heat and the monstrous strength of the tauren ravaging her pussy, and, perhaps more telling, if she really wanted it to.

Rhuno seemed intent on finding out. He dragged a foot of bull-cock from her hungry depths, his wide, flared knob tugging at her sensitive spots on the way out. then with a mighty thrust, he slammed every last inch back in, making the dragon queen moan once again as he drove into her spasming pussy until he could go no farther. He paused only briefly, grinding his cockhead against her barrier for a long moment. Then he did it all over again. And again. And again. And again and again and again. Soon he was fucking her in earnest, pulling back quickly, slamming in deep, and grinding at her walls, repeating faster and faster with each stroke until he was relentlessly pounding out a punishing rhythm in her most sacred depths.

Alexstrasza was moaning and screaming constantly under this unrelenting assault. Pleasure assaulted her mind with every thrust, a familiar tension building deep inside her as each thrust made her body catch fire with lust. She trembled as he battered at the walls of her sacred depths, his mystic heat soaking into the barrier with each grind. As frightening and unfamiliar as it was, the thought of this tauren breaking down her final line of defense, pounding deeper than any man ever before, all the way into her most fertile depths, then finally drowning her eggs in his virile seed… It was starting to make her hope he won out. The tension built faster and faster as her mind swam with visions of being bred deep in her womb by this superior alpha male, building until she teetered on the precipice of another orgasm.

Suddenly, the tauren shifted, grabbing one of her legs behind the knee and pushing it up until it nearly touched her chest, rolling her hips forward as he pushed forward himself until his hips were directly over hers. The dragon queen’s eyes went wide with anticipation as the stud pile-drived his monstrous member straight down, hammering on the gates of her womb. Alexstrasza’s voice cut out in shock as she felt the barrier tremble under the assault, then finally yield to the invading cock. The tension inside her burst, and she came, harder than she’d ever cum before, wailing and spasming around him as he claimed her depths, slamming through the barrier to plunge into her fertile womb.

Rhuno let loose a deep groan of pleasure at the sensation of taking the dragon queen’s womb, her barrier gripping around him like a vise as her stuffed the final six inches of hot, thick bull-cock into her, filling her depths until the fat knob made a visible bulge in her belly. He planted himself to the hilt, his churning cum-factories resting on her ass, heavy with a deluge of potent seed just aching to be released where it would do the most good. Alexstrasza’s hungry pussy spasmed as she came around his red-hot shaft, milking him for the virile offering soon to flood her inner sanctum. The heat of his shaft radiated all through her womb, so hot it almost hurt for a second before it soothed, and she gasped as she felt her ovaries spasm as the heat reached them. She managed to crane her neck to look down, eyes wide as she saw not a normal clutch of four, or even a double clutch of eight, but an almost unprecedented twelve eggs release, each one glimmering to her life-sense like a tiny, flickering, ruby-red star inside her.

Rhuno wasn’t finished just driving himself into her womb. He could feel the white-hot need building deep in his core once again, and it needed release. With his cockhead firmly planted in her innermost sanctum, he released her leg to get a more stable position, and began to jackhammer his cock into her womb, short, fast, deep strokes that bumped against the back of her womb as his hips smacked into hers over and over, monstrous balls slapping against her rear. Her pussy gripped and spasmed around him, squeezing tight as she milked his girth. His muscles pumped like a machine as he slammed his length into her again and again, ravaging her depths with his red-hot shaft as her legs spasmed and twitched mid-orgasm to subconsciously wrap themselves around the tauren’s waist. He groaned as the need for release grew and grew, burning deep in his core until he could no longer contain it.

With a deep, rumbling roar, the mighty sunwalker could hold back no longer, and dropped his hips hard, hilting himself in the dragon queen with a note of finality, his heaving, orange-sized balls pulling tight against his shaft. His seed boiled up from deep within him and surged forth, blasting up the length of his cock as it swelled even larger inside her gripping, spasming pussy. Her cries peaked in yet another orgasm as his spunk rocketed from the tip of his monstrous member to explode in fireworks of heat and pleasure against the back wall of her fertile womb. White-hot seed fountained into her depths, flooding Alexstrasza’s innermost sanctum with liquid lust in a single copious cumshot. The fearsome weapon was nowhere near finished, however, and it fired again and again and again, dumping more than a gallon of thick, virile baby-batter into her womb like liquid fire. Her body spasmed wildly, gripping and milking his member for every last drop, while her mind was busy moaning out her pleasure to the high, domed ceiling above.

It seemed to take an eternity, but eventually, the final spurts of Rhuno’s epic creampie tapered off to a gentle dribble of thick seed, and Alexstrasza descended from the pinnacle of pleasure to be left panting for breath and glistening with sweat. The two partners found themselves wrapped in the warm, pleasant blanket of afterglow, joined at the hips, neither quite ready for their union to be over. Rhuno sank from his hands to his elbows for a measure of respite. The dragon queen reached up, wrapping her arms around the tauren’s thick neck, and craned her head forward, planting a kiss upon his lips, a gentle, tender moment to seal their frenzied, forceful sex. They kissed for a long moment before their lips parted, and she smiled. “You were magnificent, Rhuno. Of all the mortals I’ve ever laid with, you are by far the greatest lover. Nobody has ever reached my womb like that. I’ve never cum like that before.” She told him, dreamily. She lifted her head, looking down to the impressive bulge left by his massive load, savoring the sensation of his hot, potent spunk inside her. “Mmmm…” She purred, a satisfied smile on her face. “I can see it happening already. All that thick, virile seed filling me up makes it a little hard to tell, but I can still see it. I can see my eggs, like tiny little flickering stars suddenly lighting up bright and strong. Six… ooh, Nine! And Ten... Eleven... Twelve! Ohhh, Rhuno, you’ve done better than I could have ever hoped.” She practically glowed, gazing deep into his eyes.

Her eyes suddenly went wide and she let out a small gasp. Then her lips curled into a playful grin as she looked up to her new mate. “Well, well, seems somebody’s not quite satisfied…” She purred, rolling her hips around the granite-hard monolith still planted to the hilt in her cum-filled womb. “You’ve already completed your quest… So this one’s just for fun.” She smirked, biting her lip playfully as Rhuno grinned down at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment