Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Daddy's Home Ch. 7 [Preview]

Chapter 7: The Faithful One [Preview]

[Pre-story bit]
Hello, my faithful readers! It's been a while, I know, but I promise I'm not totally dead. Thanks for keepin an eye on the blog during the long, long wait for more chapters, and I hope you'll keep watching for more! 
On a slightly more pertinent note, this chapter is just a preview for now. I know it's not the nicest thing to do, but you won't have to wait long, at least. In a week, I'll take this down and put up the full version. [redacted]
​[/pre-story bit]

[preview]
Richard emerged from his daughter’s bedroom, gently pulling the door closed behind him. Through the narrowing crack, he gave one last look to the lewd scene he left behind, two incredible teenaged beauties, splayed out over the bed in a tangle of stocking-clad legs, arms, and massive, heaving, cum-splattered tits, mewling and moaning softly with pleasure as they slowly recuperated. The door closed with a soft click, leaving Rich standing alone in the hallway. He was completely nude, his thickly-muscled body glistening with sweat, his titanic shaft hanging between his thighs, dangling nearly a foot long in front of churning, apple-sized cum-canisters.

Something strange was going on. And while he couldn’t say having teenagers throw themselves at him was exactly ‘normal’, that wasn’t what was bothering him. Or rather, not bothering him. He’d cum countless times in the last 24 hours, infinitely more than he had in years, and often only after ten or twenty minutes of rough, strenuous fucking. He’d out-fucked three teenagers in their peak, his own daughter twice. He should be a wreck by now. He’d been a wreck after rearranging his den last month. But instead of the aches he was becoming unpleasantly familiar with, his muscles were… revitalized. He felt easily ten years younger, and his thick slabs of muscle burned with the exertion, but it was a good burn, like after a satisfying workout. It didn’t weigh him down, instead, it filled him with energy. His mighty cock gave a lurch between his legs. Even that was feeling the benefits of this… vigor. The more he fucked, the faster he seemed to recover. By the fourth time he’d come in Anna, he wasn’t even starting to soften between rounds.


He was still pondering this mysterious, though welcome, development, when he heard a voice from downstairs, an almost-shouted whisper he couldn’t quite make out. Curiously, he padded over to the top of the stairs, looking out over the living room. From this position, he could see diamond’s ponytail of tiny braids swaying behind her as she lounged on the couch, her back against the arm nearest him, and a phone pressed to her ear. He couldn’t see her face, but judging by her angry, almost hissing half-whispers, he could imagine the expression pretty well.

“Are you serious!?” she demanded, incredulously. 
“More important that your girlfriend, huh?” She asked, not leaving much option.
“So, you’re going with ‘yes’.” She commented dryly.
Her voice went smoky. “Why don’t you just tell them your girlfriend just begged you to come fuck her like a bitch in heat, that she need your long, thick, chocolate dick inside her right this second.” She purred, lustily.
One hand slid down between her soft, ebony thighs, and she squirmed. “Come on, Martin. I can’t wait… I’m touching myself right now. I need it now, baby, I need something inside me…” 
She gave a giggle, a sound Rich had never heard her make before. “Mmm, then all you have to do is come over and let me take care of it. Hurry baby, I need something big, hot, and hard…” She cooed.
She gave a disappointed whimper, her tone suddenly sounding almost… frightened. “No, no, baby, please, don’t go! I need it, I need it now, I won’t be able to stop…” She implored, nearly begging.
“That’s not enough, I- DAMMIT!” She suddenly cursed, her arm suddenly tearing the phone away from her ear and whipping it across the room, where it landed in an armchair with a forceful thump.

She seethed in her seat for a long moment, shoulders stiff with anger. Rich was about to give the girl a wide berth for a few minutes, when he saw one shoulder begin to roll slowly. She shifted on the couch, leaning back a little further against the arm, and he saw one shoe drop off the couch to the floor. Her arm began to move a little more vigorously, rich leaned over the railing a bit, listening closely. 

He could hear her muttering softly to herself, anger in her voice. “Fucking idiot… Goddamn… stupid jock… ‘semifinals’...” she spat, shoulder starting to roll faster now. There was a moment of silence before her next outburst. “It’s… It’s his fault.” She said, more quietly, slightly unsure. “His fault for… not taking care of me. I’m his girlfriend. He should be here... “ She continued, still sounding somewhat unconvinced.  “I have... needs. If he can’t handle them… It’s his fault. I just… need. Not my fault. It’s natural.” She elaborated, more confidently. “Not my fault… If something happens. His fault. I… I just need it… Natural.” she nodded to herself, her shoulder suddenly moving with even more enthusiasm. “Ohh, fuck , this is all so wrong… God, those moans…” She whimpered softly, her head rolling back against the arm of the couch, eyes squeezed tight as her entire body began to squirm.   
[/preview]

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I could be an inspiration. I feel that's pretty much one of the highest compliments a writer can offer another.

      Delete
    2. You are more than welcome for you have earned it, friend. Though to be honest, I only have the bassis of what I'm writing. Do you wanna here it?

      Delete
    3. Sure, you could post it here, you could send it to my gmail, whatever you want.

      Delete
  3. I would like it if I could post it via gmail if that's alright. I will say that the main character with the biggest log in his trousers is Superboy from Young Justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly alright. You can send it along to admiralsquish@gmail.com, or admiralsquish@yahoo.com.
      I'm already liking the sound of it.

      Delete
    2. I sent it a wile ago, did you get it?

      Delete