Thursday, October 23, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome, one and all, to my brand-new blog! Regardless of who you are and where you've come from, I'm glad you made it. I'm Admiral Squish, or Squish, or Squishy if you're feeling particularly affectionate for some reason. I'm a writer, and I write naughty stories. For the most part, stories of particularly well-hung, muscular males, exceptionally curvaceous females, and what happens when these two extreme examples of their genders meet. However, my stories are not for everyone. There may be extreme endowments, incest, impregnation, young characters, rough sex, dominance, begging, interracial, and many combinations thereof. There will also be romance, character development, and, hopefully, characters with real depth.

Now, as to where you are, exactly. This is my blog, and it's is where I'll be posting all my stories as I finish them, since not all of the places I post things to will accept all the different sorts of materials I intend to put forth in the future. That, and it's generally handy to have at least one place with everything all together. Anyways, you're not here to listen to me talk. You want me to get down to the good stuff. 
Well, ask and I shall deliver! Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment